sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead vote 2007 Grand Finale

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead vote 2007 Grand Finale
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:34:27 +0100

> Just find out some time to check my hash and it is MISSING in this
> email. :-(
> The hash you sent me is the same as my local hash but it is missing in
> this email.
> Very strange.
> What about other voters?
>
> This is official result so I would prefer not only e+1, s+1 but at least
> nicknames.
> Both the hash and the result should be signed.

Hmm you're right... I left out two hashesh.

I still have everything archived so I'll recheck who's missing.

Note it would be better to have send me this in private. I now can't
disclose the hash as it can be linked to you. :(

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C