sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead vote 2007 Grand Finale

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead vote 2007 Grand Finale
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:45:19 -0600

On Jan 23, Ladislav Hagara [ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz] wrote:
> > ***DISCLAIMER***
> > I'm doing this for the first time.
> > Any problems with the vote please follow our Voting Policy.
> > ***END**
> > ###
>

> Just find out some time to check my hash and it is MISSING in this
> email. :-(

Thanks for bothering to check this. It shows the process does what it's
supposed to that we can catch things like this. Everyone else please get
in the habit of confirming your votes are correct in the results for all
votes that use this system.

> The hash you sent me is the same as my local hash but it is missing in
> this email.
> Very strange.
> What about other voters?
>
> This is official result so I would prefer not only e+1, s+1 but at least
> nicknames.
> Both the hash and the result should be signed.

I'm not sure what you mean there; the final tally mail came to the list
signed, you must mean something else.