sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote for 2007

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote for 2007
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:06:51 -0600

On Jan 12, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It's time for voting for your new Project Lead. Andra?? "ruskie" Levstik
> has volunteered to count your votes, so please send your votes to
> ruskie+vote AT mages.ath.cx.
>
> The following candidates are available (plus the usual NOTA[0] or Abstain):
> * Jeremy Blosser (emrys)
> * Eric Sandall (sandalle)

I obviously haven't sent a speech yet; I haven't forgotten, I just realized
I wanted to take more time figuring out what I wanted to say. There's a
very good chance I'd be a different kind of PL than Eric has been, and I
want to communicate that correctly so people have the right expectations in
front of them. But now that the vote is open I obviously need to say
something. I'll get it done today, ASAP.