sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] xorg-modular and fonts

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "B. A. S." <silverdrop9 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] xorg-modular and fonts
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:17:51 -0500

I am using the xorg modular mentioned on the wiki and msttf. For some reason
many characters do not show correctly (such as quotation marks that surround
a sentence...the beginning and end quotes and plus signs as well.) I feel I
am missing something here or perhaps compiled some stray package with an
option or lack thereof that I should look into. Does anyone have any ideas?

B. A. Storm

Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and photos you
care about. Try it.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx