sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] grimoire qa random facts

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] grimoire qa random facts
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:08:45 +0200

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 17:13, Flavien Bridault wrote:
> I heard in an another thread that current stable-rc is obsolete and will
> be soon erased by the current test. Some are these integration requests
> not useless ?
Isn't this the standard procedure? Or do you mean regeneration? If so then
yes, this has been the solution before too. If we get a new stable-rc before
the new stable, it is all fixed. But longterm I don't see this as a good
tactic as it basically renders most of our troubles with flagging useless.

i made a pic:
old | new
test ... test
test -> stable-rc
stable-rc -> stable
stable -> out/archived
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org