sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Student project ?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Student project ?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:20:04 +0200

Andrew Stitt wrote :

> How about libpatch? The basic idea is to provide some sort of API for
> spells to uniformly describe their patches. The API has to be generic
> enough to support both simple usages and complex ones. Patching of
> course, requires touching all three phases of cast (depends-resolution,
> downloading, building). Its non-intrusive to the core of sorcery, and
> can even be prototyped outside sorcery.

This is a good idea acctually. It's basicaly something to be plugged
into sorcery and we have a spec for it as well...
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/libpatch

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461