sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Tome Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Tome Lead
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:15:00 +0300

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 21:08, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> On Sep 20, Andrew Stitt [afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com] wrote:
[ wise words here]

I find what's been said most reasonable. As it was me who nominated Matthew
without remembering that he would need to be a Lead Developer, and also
without really knowing for sure if he'd agree, I'd like to suggest we at
least give him time to respond something before throwing yet another
nomination at him. :) Perhaps he can hint us about what he's ready to sign
into.

--
Juuso Alasuutari
[[ Source Mage GNU/Linux ]]