sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Tome Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <vlaaad AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Tome Lead
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:37:07 +0200

Le lundi 18 septembre 2006 à 19:15 -0700, Eric Sandall a écrit :
> Jason Flatt wrote:
> <snip>
> > I'm afraid that I'm going to have to decline to accept the nomination
> > this
> > time. I have been overwhelmed with work & family obligations & tasks for
> > several months, and I haven't really had the time to spend on Source Mage
> > other than the odd commit, bug fix or two and/or spam removal. I don't
> > actually foresee having any more time than that (and probably will have
> > less)
> > in the near future. I don't believe I should be in a position of
> > authority
> > if I cannot commit to having any time to do what is necessary. So,
> > sorry,
> > but I think it's best for both me and Source Mage that I do not accept.
>
> Thanks for the work you have done, Jason, and the time you have put in
> to SMGL out of your very limited free time. :)
>
> Be sure to let us know when you wish to have less free time. ;)
>
> Thank you,

Pity that you can't continue with us... Thank you for all your work !

Do we have someone else in sight to fill the position ? If not, could we
not publish an advert over the web to request a webmaster ? I think
that's such people is easier to find than a sorcery/grimoire developer.
I wish we don't go on without a webmaster, that's too important for the
visibility of the project. I hate the time when we had an outdated
website ! ;-)
--
Flavien Bridault

Disk, Graphics, Graphics-libs sections Guru
Source Mage GNU/Linux - http://www.sourcemage.org

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be