sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Tome Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Tome Lead
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:15:32 -0700

On Friday 15 September 2006 15:27, AndraÅŸ "ruskie" Levstik wrote:
> Eric Sandall wrote :
> > On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Eric Sandall wrote:
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > It's one of those months again, and up for nominations this month is
> > > the Component Lead for the Web/Tome Component (currently lead by Jason
> > > Flatt (oadae)).
> > >
> > > Please follow our Voting Policy[0] for the nominations.
> >
> > I nominate Jason Flatt (oadae) to Component Lead for Web/Tome.
> >

> Seconded

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to decline to accept the nomination this
time. I have been overwhelmed with work & family obligations & tasks for
several months, and I haven't really had the time to spend on Source Mage
other than the odd commit, bug fix or two and/or spam removal. I don't
actually foresee having any more time than that (and probably will have less)
in the near future. I don't believe I should be in a position of authority
if I cannot commit to having any time to do what is necessary. So, sorry,
but I think it's best for both me and Source Mage that I do not accept.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.