sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] git feedback

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] git feedback
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:40:17 +0200

Hi everyone,

we've all been using git for some time now, and I'd like to get a little
feedback. Not so much about specific issues, though you are welcome to
ask about them anyway ;), but more some general feeling like "if we have
to use git, I'll leave smgl development" or "git will lead to world
peace". Technically I think it can do everything we need it to do,
though it'll probably need a few wrapper scripts to make some use-cases
easier.

http://www.sourcemage.org