sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Stage Root Testers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "SM Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Stage Root Testers
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:06:59 -0700

Okay I'm going to interpret the overwhelming silence from the alpha
testers that everything was a success and nothing should be changed (I
should be a politician). I've gotten verbal confermation from Andrew
that stage root is very close to getting into devel, so if anyone has
anything they want to change before stage root sorcery breaks
everything they have (joke) let me know soon.

However, seriously I'd like to have some feed back from regular
developers about this, if you can help please try it out...

1) add stage_root grimoire from perforce //sgl/grimoires/stage_root
and make sure stage_root is above test/stable-rc/stable grimoire
2) get stage-root sorcery
a) git-clone http://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/sorcery.git
b) cd sorcery && git-checkout devel-stage-root && ./install
c) sorcery system-update

ps these are different instructions from the previous email.

- David Brown