sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] call for assistance fixing easy-to-fix problems in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <vlaaad AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] call for assistance fixing easy-to-fix problems in spells
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:38:46 +0200

Le mercredi 31 mai 2006 à 08:28 -0500, Jeremy Blosser a écrit :
> On May 31, Ladislav Hagara [ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz] wrote:
> > > Of course, everything should get reviewed, but that can happen on the
> > > commits ML
> >

> > What is new with SVK mails to sm-commit?
> > IMHO, SVK shouldn't be used until we get mails from it in sm-commit.
>
> Sorry, I spent the weekend with the flu. I'll try to get going again on
> this stuff today.

Just an idea, would it be possible in any way to "post-mail" all the
previous commits ?
I made a couple of changes in disk section and all of them were so not
reviewed...
--
Flavien Bridault

Disk, Graphics, Graphics-libs sections Guru
Source Mage GNU/Linux - http://www.sourcemage.org

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be