sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] cauldron lead vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] cauldron lead vote
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:45:10 -0500

Looking over the docs, we should have started the cauldron lead vote last
week... I guess we missed getting into it with the other stuff going on.

We could pick it up now... however, we're in a transition spot where we
would lack real candidate options. All the current Leads are already
Component Leads.

I personally don't like the idea of postponing a vote for any reason, but
I'm bringing this up in case someone wants to make a motion we put this off
a bit. If we waited a month on this vote (this year only) we would
probably have more candidates available, assuming we manage to elect some
more leads in the next couple of weeks.

Again, I'm not actually proposing we do that, but if some of you think we
should, make a motion so it can get resolved. Otherwise the PL needs to
just get this vote started.