sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] lead nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] lead nominations
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:40:14 -0500

I wanted to wait a few days before we got back into this, but now that we
have structure for more leads we should add some before we get into more
votes.

I nominate the following as General Leads:

Karsten Behrmann
Robin Cook
Seth Woolley

My suggestion is that we see some more nominations for the next few days,
but hold off calling any votes til around Monday next week. We can combine
the votes into one set of mails so that we don't have to do a bunch of
back-to-back votes.

Those that are nominated, please do think twice before accepting. Make
sure you are prepared to keep up on the various issue discussions and cast
votes (public votes).