sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Results for Organization Policy vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Results for Organization Policy vote
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 00:18:31 +0200

Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote :

> Well, I guess I should ask, what exactly do we want to call these groups on
> the web sites? The docs call them 'Lead Developers' and 'General
> Developers'; do we want to stick with that or something like 'Council of
> Elders' and 'Council of Developers' (or 'Council of Mages' (or 'Council of
> Gurus'))?

Conucil of Elders for Elders

That's our naming for the leads...

We really should support our naming scheme in everything...

I'd also recommend for our grimoire naming to be different as well.

This would help differentiate from sorcery branches for new users
and add that bit of extra++ to the names...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461