sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] prometheus works, volunteers to run it requested

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] prometheus works, volunteers to run it requested
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:46:52 -0500

On Apr 17, Andra?? ruskie Levstik [ruskie AT mages.ath.cx] wrote:
> Considering our xen spell io borked it should first be fixed up
> before we try doing stuff with it...

Heh. I'm working on a xen-new so people will stop asking about it, but
there's going to be limits to what it can manage. IMO there's no point in
limiting a good technology choice just because the spell is or isn't there,
it's not like you needed a 'bsd' spell to start the work you're doing
there. ;-P And quite a lot of people use a regular linux tarball vs. the
spell as well.