sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses 5.5 update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses 5.5 update
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:54:56 -0700

does bash.static work on x86_64? Never worked for me.

If you have the old cache, can you dump the install log to me via email
and your ncurses 5.5 install log?

It may have been installed with a really old spell. new 5.4 and 5.5
mcurses should be a more advanced spell that works properly, however,
the older version might not work correctly.

Can you try downgrading to 5.4 with the new spell (just change version
etc), then reupdating, and checking to see if there was a difference
between the old and new 5.4 install logs?

Seth