sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] STRONGER POLICY for gpg signatures to replace MD5[*] and ALSO new SOURCE_HASH support

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] STRONGER POLICY for gpg signatures to replace MD5[*] and ALSO new SOURCE_HASH support
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:24:34 -0400

Quoting "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>:

I'm sure most people are really tired of this thread before it even
started, so I really want to bring my responses to a close. If you have
things you think there is value in continuing to discuss, I'm willing to
keep talking, but otherwise we should probably agree to end this soon and
see if other project members have input.

Just tell me signatures are not mandatory and it's over.

Sergey.