sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Help people find a mirror

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Help people find a mirror
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:19:12 -0700

Hmm, a few links I haven't seen yet.

On the mirrors page is actually a link up to TMLP (Linux Mirror
Project), which is where the others link for the stable ISO torrents.

I've had a very brief look at ibiblio's torrent site... I'm not sure
that it's even necessary at this point in time - at least, it since
we've got torrents setup elsewhere, we can probably wait until ibiblio's
stuff is sorted out a little better. *shrug*

-Adam