sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire bug fixing spree 13,14,15 august

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire bug fixing spree 13,14,15 august
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:32:16 +0200

Yup that's right. I plan on fixing as many bugs as I can during the 3 days.
And I'm drafting in whoever wants to help out. I notice a lot of new
version updates on some games and such so if anyone is interested let
me know.

BTW if you have any more games bugs(from version updates to new spells)
file them NOW. So that they get fixed.

If this turns out well I'll prolly do it once every 2 months or so.

AND REMEBER IF IT'S NOT BUGED(TM) IT WON'T GET FIXED

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

http://ruskie.dtdm.org/blog/