sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Help people find a mirror

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Help people find a mirror
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:47:41 -0400

Does it make sense to host torrents on our site and put them first on the list?
This may offload some ISO traffic.

Sergey.

Quoting Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>:

Hi all,

As we roll towards 1.0, and as we are now beginning to get a little more
press attention, or web linkage, than we've had in the past, I think
it's important that, when at all possible, we direct people to do their
Source Mage downloading from a mirror.