sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] create_account & create_group placement

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] create_account & create_group placement
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:44:09 -0700

I thought I remembered this being decided somewhen in the summer of 2002, but
I'm having a hard time locating the relevant information. And it was created
for exactly the reasons you list below. Apperantly it needs some fine
tuning, or there are some spells with bugs that need to be fixed.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.