sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] codex listing.html vs. listing.txt

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] codex listing.html vs. listing.txt
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:09:15 +0200

The only thing i can think of is distrowatch gets their info from listing.txt

Yes, I remember there were (and still there are) some problem with DistroWatch.
Probably we should modify our scripts to generate distrowatch-listing.txt for DistroWatch (and of course inform DistroWatch about it :-)) and listing.txt could have the same contain as listing.html.
If someone want moreover listing-games.txt, listing-z-rejected, listing-devel it shouldn't be a problem.

Just looking over http://distrowatch.com/sourcemage (All tracked packages) and see some problems:

1) Acccording to DistroWatch we haven't spell dosbox, we have it in games grimoire.
2) Acccording to DistroWatch we haven't spell ghostscript in test and stable grimoire, of course we have it.
3) Acccording to DistroWatch we haven't spell jakarta-tomcat, we have it.
4) Acccording to DistroWatch we haven't spell kdewebdev in test and stable grimoire, of course we have it.
5) Still problems with linux-new/linux spell. Acccording to DistroWatch we haven't linux in test grimoire.
6) Acccording to DistroWatch we haven't spell opera, we have it in z-rejected grimoire.
7) Next problem is with sane-backends. According to DW we haven't it in test and stable grimoire.

--
Are we really up-to-date http://distrowatch.com/sourcemage ?

Ladislav Hagara
Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer