sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Differentiated user/developer/lead cloaks

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Alex Smith <alex AT alexsmith.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Differentiated user/developer/lead cloaks
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:32:16 +0100

Andrew "ruskie" Levstik wrote:

imho it should be nick.[user|wizard|mage|guru|bot|apprentice|elder].sourcemage
to make it fit with the rest of our names...
Maybe golem or something like that for bots ;)

Sounds useful to me. Gentoo follow nick.[foo].gentoo, as do other projects (including Sorcerer?) so it does seem to be the standard. I'm sure if the group contact got in touch with lilo, he'd be willing to sort it out...

--
\\ Alex Smith \\ Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
\\ alex AT alexsmith.org