sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery not doing "cd" between BUILD and INSTALL

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery not doing "cd" between BUILD and INSTALL
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:16:15 -0400

Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:

I'd prefer that Sorcery only put us in $SOURCE_DIRECTORY once (preferably
between PRE_BUILD and BUILD) and then leave our CWD alone. This way the
spell-writer can choose where they're CWD is and expect it to stay there. I
don't think we've formally defined this, but that's my take.

My take is the opposite :-), but as long as the current behavior is documented,
I'm OK. Thanks,

Sergey.