sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Please test NSPR-NSS-Gaim chain

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Please test NSPR-NSS-Gaim chain
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:20:42 -0400

Hi All,

I've committed new spell NSPR to devel grimoire and reworked NSS spell and
Gaim.
The objective was to eventually make all spells dependent on either NSPR
(Mozilla, Firefox, Evolution2) and/or NSS (the same plus Gaim) use those
spells
instead of referring to NSS or Mozilla spell. The current spell code works for
me, but I'd appreciate if somebody else tests this before it goes to test
grimoire. Thanks!

Sergey.