sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] HTTP proxy and Perforce

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: sergey AT optimaltec.com
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] HTTP proxy and Perforce
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:19:16 -0500

I can, but then I can simply add a "permit" rule so it's not a hostile
firewall
environment. I have the keys to the castle so to speak :-).
I need help on proxy support in perforce, if any. In either perforce client or
perforce proxy. If one of you guys hijacks Tony's DNS name and launches an
attack on my network ;-), I'd like to be prepared.

Hold your fire, just kidding.