sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] HTTP proxy and Perforce

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: sergey AT optimaltec.com
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] HTTP proxy and Perforce
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:22:19 -0500

I hope Tony's listening...

I can't seem to find the option in either Perforce Client or perforce Proxy to
use my HTTP proxy. The proxy itself is a Squid that supports CONNECT option as
well as regular HTTP proxy functionality. For example, SSH client works
through
it. I'm not thrilled with opening host:port combination on the firewall,
because
that would be for me personally and that's not nice.
Help?

Thanks,
Sergey.