sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] HTTP proxy and Perforce

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: sergey AT optimaltec.com
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] HTTP proxy and Perforce
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:57:44 -0500

For exactly these cases, I added havp+squid to the network and disabled direct
access to the Internet. Now I can't use perforce client :-(. It's even more
sad
because most of the things I use either use HTTP proxy or HTTP CONNECT and
continue to work just fine. It's strange that perforce doesn't seem to have
*any* support for HTTP proxy.