sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] QA team members and product donations requested and non-profit filing possibility.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] QA team members and product donations requested and non-profit filing possibility.
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:03:28 +0200

Heya!
Okay, let's look in the junkyard here...
I scavenged an old Pentium 1 200ish somewhere, complete with case, psu, board
and PCI graphics, could maybe used for downwards compatibility testing.
(though it would of course be cool if the 386 ISOs could be tested on real
386 machines).
I also got a Pentium 3 500 sitting here, also complete, vga on board.
(neither of these machines have drives or ram, but pretty much everything
else)
If you need a few ethernet cards, I can probably miss one or two too.
A regular PCI modem (not winmodem) I could send too if you need it.

However, shipping entire boxes to the US may get really expensive, maybe we
should wait for another Q&A member in Europe?

So Far,
Karsten