sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:39:45 +0200

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:17:01 -0700
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:

> I'd like to kindly thank everyone whom responded to this April Fool's day
> joke
> and to let you know that it is indeed a joke. I hope not too much undue
> concern
> was brought to anyone due to this.
>
> I would also like to let you know that, contrary to leaving SMGL, I am
> always
> thinking of how much I love working on SMGL and enjoy talking with the
> community (when I have time ;/). If I seem to not be as responsive lately
> it is
> because I really am busy with RL activities as I stated in the joke (alas,
> that
> part was true).
>
> Enjoy the days after April Fool's, I know I will. :)

Indeed, I did fall for it...
We _would_ sorely miss our
1) Chief diplomat
2) Jack-of-all-trades (working on spells when needed,
jumping in as TL, generally helping out)
3) Director (or compass or whatever, where direction comes from)
4) #sourcemage catalyst and support desk chief
5) Whatever else it takes to keep SMGL running the way it does, but just isn't
seen daily or appreciated the way it should be.

You're a great PL, we're lucky to have you... keep up the good work!
</asslicking> ;-)

So Far,
Karsten "BearPerson" Behrmann