sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] extending usage of sm-spell-submit list

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] extending usage of sm-spell-submit list
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:54:21 -0800

> we recently had some bugs that affect the whole grimoire, like wrong
> SPELL variables. It would be nice to have some team email to assign such
> bugs to so all grimoire gurus can see them, like the sorcery team has
> with sm-sorcery-bugs.
> We already have the sm-spell-submit list that all grimoire gurus should
> be subscribed to, so I thought of reusing that one.
> In addition to that new spells could also be assigned to sm-spell-submit
> by default so they don't always have to go through one bottleneck (me).
> What do you think?

I think having a mailing list for grimoire-wide bugs would be good,
theres a lot of sorcery feature requests or bugs that can effect the
entire grimoire and I think its good to have a more direct way of
communicating with the grimoire team and get feedback. I can just add
this new ML to the bug's cc-list if an issue needs feedback (rather than
just adding the grimoire team lead).

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |