sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] extending usage of sm-spell-submit list

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] extending usage of sm-spell-submit list
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:58:38 +0200

Hi everyone,

we recently had some bugs that affect the whole grimoire, like wrong
SPELL variables. It would be nice to have some team email to assign such
bugs to so all grimoire gurus can see them, like the sorcery team has
with sm-sorcery-bugs.
We already have the sm-spell-submit list that all grimoire gurus should
be subscribed to, so I thought of reusing that one.
In addition to that new spells could also be assigned to sm-spell-submit
by default so they don't always have to go through one bottleneck (me).
What do you think?

http://www.sourcemage.org