sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Quality Assurance Team and Security Team Leader openings.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Houssin <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Quality Assurance Team and Security Team Leader openings.
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:12:25 +0200

Seth Alan Woolley wrote:

> But, if I'm to concentrate on this, I'd like to have somebody else take
> over the Security Team Leader role so I can properly become the Quality
> Assurance Team Leader and work on that. I have a number of helpful
> scripts for security updates that I can pass on to the next person. So
> I'm hoping to see if anybody out there is interested in becoming
> Security Team Leader. Preference will go to existing team members,
> developers, and volunteers, but if you can survive a background check, a
> newcomer with interest and experience could be selected. Each Team
> Leader position is selected via a vote of developers, so we'd need to do
> that as well.
> <snip>

Hi all,

Security is something I'm interested in. If I can focus more on
everything that's related to security in SM, I'd be happy to do it.
That's why I'm interested in following after Seth, and volunteering for
that...

Cheers,

--
Thomas Houssin

Key ID = 42404C36
Key fingerprint = 3CB8 3FC4 840D B272 E623 BCB8 54DB F4E3 4240 4C36
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42404C36