sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fixing Firefox's "find in page")

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fixing Firefox's "find in page")
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:31:28 -0500

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 19:14 -0600, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:

> Note: the message you're replying to was talking about thunderbird, not
> firefox... that only matters because the error you're talking about was
> discussed in the previous messages about firefox. There are different
> things you need to do for each that the spell isn't accouting for yet.
> Anyway. You need to 'rm -f $HOME/.mozilla/firefox/*/compreg.dat'. That
> should fix your problem.

Sorry about that. Guess I got too excited when I saw in the HISTORY it
would open with args now. :) It is all working after deleting that file.
For some reason I was under the impression that that new spell was going
to take care of that.

Not sure if related to that file or not, but the first time I started
firefox it sort of locked up. I had to kill the process. The next time
and every time since it was fine.

George