sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fixing Firefox's "find in page"

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fixing Firefox's "find in page"
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:34:31 +0100

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 08:29:49AM -0600, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> From devel, or test? It should have compiled fine from either. However,
> the "find in page" function probably isn't working for you if you haven't
> removed compreg.dat. Have you checked this?

I compiled the one from test and "find in page" works just fine; I surfed to
my website, hit Control-F, selected the word 'software' and the highlight
option and did the search. No problems for me!

Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences