sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] KDE CVS spells - request for comments

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <f.bridault AT fra.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] KDE CVS spells - request for comments
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:41:35 +0100

Well, I love KDE but never used the CVS sources... I rather like stable
versions. However I find that it could be good to keep this possibility, if
it is not too painful to maintain.
If you keep them, please do the choice about devel and stable in PREPARE, not
in CONFIGURE as it has been done. It works currently, but it shouldn't ! We
realized that few days ago with alley_cat... CONFIGURE is sourced after
DETAILS and PREPARE before. But, if I understood well, the source processing
is done twice, so variables declared in CONFIGURE can be used in DETAILS the
second time... That way it works, but it is definitively not a good solution.
I hope not too many people took these spells as an example (I did ;-) ).

--
Flavien Bridault
Source Mage GNU/Linux - Disk Guru

IRC : vlaaad