sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Call for website input

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Call for website input
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:06:35 -0800

Hi all,

As you may know we're embarking on the project of putting together a new
website.

While some things are getting organized and tested in the background, I
could really use some input from those of us who have to use the website
on a regular basis.

If you have a couple of seconds, please drop a reply back to this thread
letting me/us know what your 2 favourite distro websites are, and why.
Whether you like the colors, the layout of the menus, the presentation
of the content, easy to navigate, whatever, I'd like to know what you
think.

The point of this is to try and get some ideas together as to how our
website should function. We will each have our own ideas, and we'd like
to strive for what's best for all of us.

Thanks in advance,

-Adam