sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] php gaze script

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: "Duane Malcolm" <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] php gaze script
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:28:46 -0600 (CST)

I've been hacking it and I've managed to get most of the DETAILS file into
an array
it needs a bit more tinkering, like stuff to ignore inline scripts. but
then you've been given an array and you can display things however you
want...

I've also moved it for organization purposes
http://shlrm.org/smgl/gaze.php?spell=opera

Also added a class to show the source online for coolness
http://shlrm.org/smgl/showGaze.php

--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring
them all, and in the web bind them.

<quote who="Duane Malcolm">