sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] php gaze script

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: "Duane Malcolm" <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] php gaze script
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:46:38 -0600 (CST)

I'll still hack on it some more, I'd like to make it a bit nicer, and
parse the sorcery files a bit more to make it nicer so maybe we can have a
gaze.php functions file that can be used by other people in their own
ways.
I'll hack it up a bit more and send you that one too, ok?

here's what i've got tho
--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring
them all, and in the web bind them.

<quote who="Duane Malcolm">