sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] php gaze script

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: "Duane Malcolm" <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] php gaze script
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:38:26 -0600 (CST)

Whee!
I had some fun playing with the script!
It could use some reworking, but I just changed some things just to play
with it:
http://shlrm.org/gaze.php?spell=opera
it still works the same way.
Thanks, it's neat :)
--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring
them all, and in the web bind them.

<quote who="Duane Malcolm">