sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] init.d defaults are evil and bad

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] init.d defaults are evil and bad
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:02:28 -0800

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 09:52:38PM -0500, Paul Mahon wrote:
> I wonder if it would be possible for a spell to change the default
> answers to the init.d questions somehow. That would help with init
> scripts which /always/ should be installed and enabled... do we have any
> of those?

IMO if an init.d script should always be installed it shouldnt be in
the place where sorcery looks for scripts that it will ask the user about
installing...

> Jeremy said, "Just updated init.d from test."
test sorcery? test grimoire? Which one? They are different, both should
be specified, besides we havent changed the init.d code in test sorcery.