sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] init.d defaults are evil and bad

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] init.d defaults are evil and bad
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:52:38 -0500

I wonder if it would be possible for a spell to change the default
answers to the init.d questions somehow. That would help with init
scripts which /always/ should be installed and enabled... do we have any
of those?

Jeremy said, "Just updated init.d from test."
Andrew said, "... what sorcery version?" And, "...if you cant stand to
have your box break from time to time, use test or stable..."