sm-discuss - Re: Sorcery mirroring (Was: Re: [SM-Discuss] Don't updated todays [snip] sorcery)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Sorcery mirroring (Was: Re: [SM-Discuss] Don't updated todays [snip] sorcery)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:22:16 -0800

In a private message:

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 07:15:53PM +0100, Eric Schabell wrote:
> So as we see again, even when you get what you want, it ain't enough...

If you had read my emails on this topic you would have noticed that i
pointed out that I would need to have access to the mirrors. If nothing
else because of the way mirroring is done. Im sorry you cannot comphrehend
my explaination of the security risks inherent in letting just anyone
be a mirror.

But again, take your flames elsewhere.