sm-discuss - Sorcery Manpages (Was: Re: [SM-Discuss] Request for Sorcery Volunteers)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Sorcery Manpages (Was: Re: [SM-Discuss] Request for Sorcery Volunteers)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:56:54 +0100

Hi Guys!
The good news: As some of you might be glad to hear,
the sorcery manpages are finally up to date.
The bad news: They are only in devel sorcery yet.

However, If anyone wants to check and tell me what I have to change/remove so
they apply to test or stable sorcery as well,
I'd be more than happy to send you the pages and make those changes.

After all, I'd like to have some sense/spell checking too.
There is a "documentation" part of sorcery in bugzilla now too.
So Far,
Karsten (BearPerson)