sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Request for Sorcery Volunteers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Request for Sorcery Volunteers
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:01:12 -0500

Step one is to read the wiki page about it [0], step two is to grab the
existing sources for it [1] if you don't have perforce access. Step
three is to either contact me directly or go to #sorcery on
irc.freenode.net and let me know how much time you've got, experience
level, etc... so I can suggest a set of functions for you to do.

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=SorceryUnitTests
[1] http://dufflebunk.homeip.net/~dufflebunk/smgl/sorcery-tests.tar.bz2