sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] palm tungsten & jpilot

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] palm tungsten & jpilot
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:44:38 +0200

> Plus, on my Palm, the files were converted from PDF
> to PDB (which I did on a Windows PC), so just copying them may not be
> enough.
>
> It's entirely probable that someone has created a utility to convert PDF
> files
> in to the Palm PDB format, and then you might be able to just copy them
> over.

Aaah basvg, now it is comming back to me.... there are definatly enough
tools and links for this, such as:

1) check the pronir clearinghouse?
2) http://tuxmobil.org/pda_linux_palm.html
3) http://ahaack.net/palmpilot/palm-v.html
(is palmV, but nice stuff, should work)
4) Kate editor deals fine with .pdb files.
5) there is an app called txt2pdbdoc, could swear I wrote a spell for
it... aah 'gaze what txt2pdbdoc'! ;-)

erics
--
Eric D. Schabell M.Sc. - Z-Rejected Guru - http://www.sourcemage.org
irc: irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage), nick -> erics