sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] palm tungsten & jpilot

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] palm tungsten & jpilot
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:15:26 +0200

Hi all,

I recently (yesterday) received my Palm (Tungsten). Nice toy, works like a
charm. Jpilot does a good job for keeping in sync with the palm. However,
today I wanted to upload a PDF file to my palm. No such luck with the tools I
found...

My second attempt was to copy the .pdf file on my sd card and stuff that in
the palm, hoping that Acrobat (installed on the Palm) would see it. No such
luck either. It seems that the only way to upload .pdf documents to the palm
is to use the w*ndows Acrobat software with PalmDesktop..? That can't be
right... Anyone know the fix for this?

Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radbout university nijmegen institute for computing and information sciences