sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] REQUEST to all

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew "ruskie" Levstik <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] REQUEST to all
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:23:54 +0200

Hello to all...

Seems I wont be able to testcast the flight section due to the fact that my
poor 128/64 kbits line is to slow for the huge
tarballs these projects have...

So I'm asking each and everyone(that means developer and non-developer) of
you to help with this... whoever can spend
some time and has a decent inet link to do the necesary updates as listed
below and testcast the entire section...

Then if you're a developer do the update directcly in the games grimoire and
update the ChangeLog if a user then just
make a patch using `diff -Nuar otiginaldir modifieddir` and send me that
patch. And make the patch for the entire flight
section and not for specific spells only...
Also note since you will modify some spell files make a backup copy of the
flight section so that you have something
to diff to...

When you have everything nice and working send a report like the ones I had
and attach the patch or in case you have
p4 access(being a developer of smgl) submit the changes directly into the
grimoire and update the ChangeLog...

Sincerly Andrew "ruskie" Levstik, Games Grimoire Guru...

-------------------
0.9.5-pre1 update games flight FlightGear
cast games flight SearchAndRescue
0.3.6-pre1 update games flight SimGear
cast games flight copter-commander
cast games flight d2x-engine
0.9.5-pre1 update games flight fgfs-base
cast games flight luola
cast games flight vegastrike
works games flight xpilot
---------------------
The first colum states what was acctually done the others where basicaly for
my information... like what is supposed to be done...

Here's a legend:
works - means I cast it and it cast successfully...
updated - found a newer version and updated and cast and worked
urlchanged - found something wrong with the url so I fixed it
no-op - I couldn't find any data about a newer version or anything wrong(if
with an update it means it can't be updated due to lack of
sources or something else)
fixed - bug was found and fixed
deprecated - well spell files no longer available on official site, project
terminated, project replaced
versioninconsitency - inconsistent with what is found on official website of
the project
---------------------
--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

For all the knowledge...
I will prevail...
If I fail nothing is left...
All is lost...
Never to be seen again...
Nevermore...

Key ID = 32FE2034
Key fingerprint = EF36 041B E2A5 4E6F 7B3E 6B45 C0F2 E234 32FE 2034