sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire full check and restructure... progress report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew "ruskie" Levstik <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire full check and restructure... progress report
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:31:04 +0200

No major changes here and everything works...
-------------------
updated 37.2 update urlfix games 3D Scorched3D
works cast games 3D TORCS
works cast games 3D armagetron
works cast games 3D atr3d - need to figure out why it was
linking to /usr/local/lib/openal instead of /usr/lib
works games 3D chromium
works cast games 3D csmash
updated 3.0a update games 3D foobillard
works cast games 3D glants
works cast games 3D glast
works cast games 3D glaxium
updated 1.2 update games 3D glhack
works cast games 3D gltron
updated 0.96 update games 3D mahjongg3d
updated 1.3.4 update games 3D neverball
works games 3D reaper
---------------------
The first colum states what was acctually done the others where basicaly for
my information... like what is supposed to be done...

Here's a legend:
works - means I cast it and it cast successfully...
updated - found a newer version and updated and cast and worked
urlchanged - found something wrong with the url so I fixed it
no-op - I couldn't find any data about a newer version or anything wrong(if
with an update it means it can't be updated due to lack of
sources or something else)
fixed - bug was found and fixed
deprecated - well spell files no longer available on official site, project
terminated, project replaced
versioninconsitency - inconsistent with what is found on official website of
the project
---------------------
Next section... flight

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

For all the knowledge...
I will prevail...
If I fail nothing is left...
All is lost...
Never to be seen again...
Nevermore...

Key ID = 32FE2034
Key fingerprint = EF36 041B E2A5 4E6F 7B3E 6B45 C0F2 E234 32FE 2034